Maximize Your Income And Business Relationships
Business / Economics / Christian Living
Date Published: June 16, 2026
Publisher: Lucid Books Publishing
Selling God’s Way is a book that explains how to apply biblical principles to all aspects of professional selling: Prospecting, Questioning, Presenting, Closing, Servicing, and Handling Objections. Filled with biblical scripture and stories, the book presents the best way for any salesperson to maximize their income and business relationships, regardless of religion. Many people all over the world, and throughout all of time, believe that biblical wisdom remains the most valuable forever.
Interview with Michael Hamer
Author of Selling God's Way
Do you have a routine or something you do to get you in the mood to write?
Yes, I call it my alone time with God. I do a Bible Study centered around a Biblical chapter, entire book in the Bible, or a few verses. Whatever I’m concerned about or what the Lord calls me to study. I often write down what the Lord says to me. I’ve been doing this for about 20 years. At times, I’ll read what God has said to me regarding specific topics or people, before I begin writing.
Do you have a special song, drink, or food you enjoy while you are writing?
Yes, songs that change about every 3 to 4 months. I praise and worship God through the songs. I often do this before I start writing. The Lord also communicates with me through these songs. He often draws me to certain songs after I pray about or ponder a situation. Below are my top 5 songs right now. My top songs change, as I grow in my relationship with Jesus and knowledge of God.
“More Than Able” By Elevation Worship featuring Chandler Moore
“Oceans (Spirit Lead Me)” By Liv Harland
“Same God” By Elevation Worship featuring Jonsal Barrientes
“Every Praise is to Our God” By Hezekiah Walker
“Your Destiny” By Kevin Lamar & One Sound
How do you know what to write?
I write to serve and love others. I love God and People. So, if I see people struggling with something, I write to give them a perspective of someone following Jesus. Of course, scripture and verifiable biblical principles flow throughout my work.
I also write to communicate “Good News”. Especially to those who are lost or suffering. The world is filled with people who are suffering and lost. I have suffered and have been lost at times. Hopefully, my writings will find their way into the hands of people who could use some good news, those living outside their Promised Land, like I was.
Most of these people search for ways to attain love, peace, and joy in all wrong places, inadequate people, and false cultural promises. They’re also seeking solutions regarding security and success from things they learned from celebrities, secular leaders, or their story tellers. They are trying to find a certain type of love, peace, and joy-happiness. They want to experience these things in abundance. They also want these things for people that they care about as well.
Despite all the places they search and all the time and money they invest they are all still lost, as they continually worry. I too was like that. But Jesus is the way, the truth, He delivers true peace and forgiveness for everything we do in error, all our sins. He gives us a path to an eternal paradise. Most importantly, He gives us the Holy Spirit as a wonderful comforter and councilor. This is the “Good News”.
Galatians 5:22-25 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. 25 Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. New Living Translation. NLT
What does a typical writing day look like for you?
Since I have a full-time job finding the time to write is difficult. So, first I must find time on the weekends or in the evenings when I can write uninterrupted for at least 3 hours. Then I have find a space that allows me to focus. Writing in libraries, parks, and at my desk are my favorite places.
Do you do anything special to celebrate after writing “the end”?
No, I don’t do anything special to celebrate after writing “the end”. Because there is still a lot of work to be done. I must make decisions and take steps to get the work published or exposed to the right audience.
How long does it take you to write a book?
It takes about three years to write a book, since I work full time. Also, I have two books that I’m currently writing. One is dependent on landing interviews with 8 to 10 Christian athletes, titled “Competing God’s Way”.
The other is a historical fiction book that I’ve been working on for two years, titled “The Lost Book of Moe”. It’s about a man who was part of the five thousand people that sus fed during His Sermon on the mountain. This man named Moe, This man named Moe, loses his faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior, but regained it because he was part of the 500 people who saw Jesus after he was crucified and resurrected. Even though the book is fiction, it must be biblically accurate.
What is the most difficult part of writing a book?
The most difficult part is remaining confident that what I am writing will demonstrate my love and passion for serving others. So, I must pray about it first. I do not want to do anything outside of God’s Will. Then, I must remain confident until the work is complete, regardless of any criticism or rejection. If my work only helps one person, then all the time and effort was worth it. There is tremendous value in helping one non-believer to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. There is also tremendous value in helping a believer strengthen their relationship with God. Of course, I want my work to be helpful in serving millions.
Luke 15:3-7 So Jesus told them this story: 4 “If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders. 6 When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!
About the Author
Contact Links













1 comments:
Thank you for hosting!
Post a Comment